Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Taken i pill after intercourse, went through urine test

hi , i m 22yrs i had sex with my boy friend 2 weeks ago n i had taken precaution dat is i- pill after havng sex nw i hav got sum problem n i had to go under urine test.... does the doctor wil cm to knw dat i had sex? In my urine report it says deposit -present, sp-gravity=Q.I n albumin has also been trace n other than dis all r nill in my report..... plzzz help me do i hav sum problem....
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response

Welcome to HCM forum

There can be infection or stone in the urinary tract

Get an ultrasound done

It is better to consult a urologist

Take care
Answered: Sat, 21 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor