Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Taken antibiotics for cold. Clogged ears. How to get rid of it?

I have been on antibiotics , Flonase , and Claritin for about two weeks after very bad cold . My ear completely clogged. I think i had a clogged tube. It is still not clear it changes from ear to the other. What else can I do to get rid of the feeling of clogged in my ear. I feel anxiety at night and it really effects my sleep. Should I try a steroid? or something natural like Tumeric?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.
Better to try the steroid systemic as well as nasal.
With this you also add in your treatment-
1. Steam Inhalation about 5 times a day
2. Nasal decongestant
3. Systemic decongestant
4. Chew gum contain xylitol
5. Proper antibiotic
For better diagnosis and management consult your ENT specialist.

Wish you good health
Answered: Fri, 25 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor