Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Taken Methotrexate injection and Misoproston to abort fetus, bleeding stopped after a day. What do I do?

I am a month pregnant. yesterday, i went to a clinic for termination of the pregnancy yesterday because am not ready to have a baby now because of my job. He gave me methotrexate injection and also inserted me misoproston vaginally, after 3hrs, i started bleeding and i bleeding throughout d night but this morning, the bleeding stopped. what do i do, am afraid.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
After taking the medicines for abortion, you need to wait for 48 hours and then get an ultrasound scan done to confirm if the abortion is complete or not. In case there is excessive bleeding, it needs to be treated under the guidance of your gynecologist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 24 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor