Symptoms of dura tear under the brain?

I had a dura tear right under my brain it was so bad it actually lowered my brain I was put on bed rest for 2weeks I feel much better but I stil have some pressure in the back of my head and some pulling it feels very strange but no pressure headaches does this mean the dura healed ?
Thu, 11 Jan 2018
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello!

Welcome on Healthcaremagic!

Your symptoms are compatible with intracranial hypotension. Bed rest is a good treatment option for this condition.
If you do not have headaches which are triggered by sitting or standing up position, it means that you have recovered completely.
If the problem repeats, a dural patch may be needed.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
Best wishes, Dr. Aida