Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Swollen area at the end of neck bone, pains on pressing, tendency of constipation, occasional stiffness. Homeopathic remedy?

A boil like swollen area at the end of neck bone (the upper most rib) that pains on pressing, stiffness at some or other places at hip and thigh junction) developed over a couple of months. The x-ray reports on the swollen part, ribs -both frontal and back side, the vertibra column are normal. Blood reports are generally normal except high ASO (480) and little high isonophilia. Over the last one month undergoing allopathic treatment -bezothine (peniciline 12 lacs) injection once in every three week period besides oral uptake of some medicines. Tendency of constipation. Appetite and sleep pattern are normal. The occasional stiffness is causing difficulty in movements. The swollen part occasionally gives pain. Please provide your advice. Is there homeopathic treatment for such disease?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. ASO (Anti Streptolysin Titre) is high that means an Infection with Streptococcus is going inside the body.
2.any history of sore throat presently or in childhood, joint pains,fatigue?
3. any heart,brain or skin symptoms?
4. could be reactive arthritis or rheumatic fever for which already Inj. Penicillin is given as protection.
5. ASO level is generally taken as the measure of degree and extent of infection since they are also positive in Rheumatic Arthritis and Takayasu Arthritis.
6. make sure false positive test are seen in people suffering with liver disease in which there is increased level of serum beta lipo protein.
7.check with your physician about any of these possibilities and make sure that he rules out Rheumatic Heart Disease before starting for any treatment.
Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rooma Ramnani's  Response
hello dasd1951,
yes there is a treatment in homoeopathy which can help u, but for this it is advisable to u to visit an expert homoeopath nearby u who can clinically examine u and then help u.
take care.
Answered: Mon, 10 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor