Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Rheumatism Arthritis, having pain and unable to sit and walk. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 339 Questions

My mother (age 45 +) is having RA +ve, it was told to us rheumatism arthritis has been started 2-3 years back may we were not aware of it. since last 2 months she suffering a lot from this, not able to sit, walk. Please help us & recommed for a good doctor specialists in his for the treatment in either cuttack or bhubaneswer
Please refer me a specialists in rheumatism arthritis treatment in orissa (cuttack. Bhubaneswar) for my Mothe's treatment.
Alaso please let us know usually how many days it takes to reduce the pain/welling, shiftness, because it is in same state from last 2-3 months & became very serius now.
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 40 minutes later
Good Rheumatology service is available at XXXXXXX government medical College CUTTAK. You may enquire for OPD Days.
After starting proper treatment symptoms will start to resolve in 2-3 months.
If you have more queries please let me know.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffering from Rheumatism Arthritis, having pain and unable to sit and walk. Suggest? 2 hours later

Thank you for replying me. Could you please let me know the Doctor name please?

Is it like the Doctors who are belongs to Rheumatology depmartent or specialist in Rheumatology are good to treat this or any other Doctor from any specific dep we should consider for the treatment.
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 6 hours later
Thanks for reply.
Dr.Bidyut XXXXXXX is an well known Rheumatologist practicing at XXXXXXX MEDICAL COLLEGE CUTTAK.
It is quite cumbersome to XXXXXXX him due to ample of patients visiting his opd but definitely it will be worthy to XXXXXXX him.
Your mother's problem is related to rhematology hence she needs a rheumatology specialist.
Hope I answered your query.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor