Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Swelling in right testicle, might be hernia or hydrocele. Will surgery cause infertility?

Hi,i am 32 years old unmarried man. i have a probleme of swelling in my right side testicle . it is either hydrocele or hernia , i am not understand. i am unmarried so i want to know that if i go for surgery, then might be any problame occured in my married sex life when i got married ? after operation i could be a father of my child yes or no?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
swelling in the Rt testicle.
Most likely this is Hydrocele .However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General Surgeon or Urologist .

Please note that surgery for Hydrocele or Hernia will not have any ill effect on your sexual potency or fertility.
Answered: Wed, 28 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor