Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Sustained inner hammerhoids, hand operation, bald spots on screen, hair not regrowing. What should i do?

Hi Samuel, I am a software professional located in India...Last year I have sustained inner hammerhoids, then now before twon months I met with an accident and was sedated for a hand operation...then noticed two bald spots on my screen and hair is not regrowing its been a month and a half and now my right upper lip is twitching...I am not sure what my body is going through....Kindly assist
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

Hair bulb might have been destroyed at that site and hence you are not getting growth.

There is an option to do hair transplant.

Please meet a dermatologist.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor