Suggest treatment for vaginal pain with soreness and burning radiating to rectum?

hi i am a 59 year old female, who has seen a gym physican assitant last friday for vaginal pain soreness itching burning and pain that radiates to the rectum on the slide it showed yeast she gave me a 150 mg diflucan to take last friday and started me on doxyclinine for 10 days for a sinus infection that would not go awayshe also checked my urine it was negative, i have not gotten better . all this seemed to start when i used my usual premarin vag cream prior to seeing her, i have also been thirsty somme what tired, earlier in may i was on z-pack for a upper resp infection. i have never had a yeast infection ever that was like this and yes it may have been yeast but i feel it is something more as my symtoms are not getting resolved, could it be an other type of infection. i have been married for 40 years we are both faithful. i was put on premarin vag cream last fall for severe vaginal atrophy . can you help me withadvise. thanks christine
Fri, 29 Mar 2019