Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of Parecetamol

hi its been 2 weeks since I took a exggarated pracetamol overdose its just a query realy my sides are stull sore I got treatment that night vomited a lot my NAC BLOODAS CAME BACK NORMAL I REALY NEVA REALISED THE RISK OV PRACETAMOL I HAVE LOOKED ON THE NET AND IT SAYS IT CAN TAKEEE ANYWER FRPM A MONTH 2 EVEN 3 MONTH BEFORE SWELLING GOES WAY IS THIS TRUE I KOW PARACETAMOL CA BE OK IN RECOMMENDED DOSES BUT I WILL NEVA TOUCH IT AGAIN AS WEN I GOT THE ANTIDOTE HAD A HORRIBLE TASTE IN MTY MOUTH FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS I AM A MALE 31 YEARS OLD FIT AND HEALTHY AND HAENT DRANK ALCOHHOL FOR OVER A YEAR THANX
Thu, 28 Mar 2019