Suggest treatment for seizure disorder

day she is fine and go to play and run after few days her neck is fall down and comes sezure after sezure she goin coma there after she abnorrmal after treatment but not physically and mentally fit from present senerio i visit so many places but not recover yet now now her presebt medicine is leveracetam abd sodium valporate and her weight is still constant that is 10 kg mow she is 04 years old but she canot sit walk and speak even not taking any solid food.have any treatment for her pls give me correct method
Thu, 14 Nov 2019
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

It is warranted to investigate where the seizure is coming from. Since you are already taking Leverteracetam and Valproic acid, I may suppose that you already did the EEG and Imaging.

If the Medications are not doing any good even if combinations and an increase in dosage are given, I suggest that you can either choose the option of seizure surgery.

You can discuss this with a neurosurgeon specialized in Epilepsy surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Palisoc, Neurologist, Surgical