Suggest treatment for pain in knees and back due to spinal injury

Hi! My name is Angie and I m a 30 year old single mom of 3 kids. I was in a car accident about 6 years ago where I sprained my neck and my shoulder. While that injury is not terrible, the accident as well as events following have created a lot of problems for me. I was diagnosed with 2 bulging discs in my lower neck (I don t remember exactly where they are) and I went to a chiropractor for some relief. After that visit I ended up in the ER unable to twist or bend my neck/back and since then I have had chronic pain. I ve gone through physical therapy, done cold and heat therapy, etc.. Every time I talk to a doctor I hear the same thing You re too young to have this many problems. Um..I KNOW! I m tired of getting treated like a drug seeker, yes, I AM looking for pain medicine because I AM IN PAIN! No one will listen to me, no one will help me! It s not just my back though..it s virtually all of my joints. My knees hurt so bad at times walking up and down my stairs in a problem, my lower back pain has caused me tremendous problems at work because I can t stand for long periods of time, and I m a waitress/chef, or I was, I just lost my job because of this. My fingers hurt, my wrists, my elbows in the morning..and my big toe. I have medicaid so I don t have many options when it comes to medical care and I can t find a doctor to listen to my concerns and help me without judging me. I m sick of this. I can t keep living this way! I m missing out on so much with my kids because I can t play with them the way that I should. My quality of life is terrible! Please help!
Wed, 13 Feb 2019