• question-icon

Suggest treatment for heat rashes which is sports related

What can one do to help ease pain of heat rash? Sports related for teen girls that play softball in the heat and play several games in one day at Tournaments at public parks. Tried baby powder - does not really work. These are chubby girls with small rolls that accumulate sweat during games.
Fri, 17 Nov 2017
Hi,,,welcome to HCM
Drink plenty of water to hydrate your body and skin.
Stay in a cool and moist environment.
Use cool and loose cloths.
Take frequent showers.
Use soothing agents like aloe vera gel and hydrocortisone 1% cream over the affected area.
Avoid further sun exposure over the affected and make sure to use a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 50 if stepping out in sun
DONT use any powder over the raw areas,, it may accentuate the problem
thanks