Suggest treatment for gall bladder spams

Hih, my I nswer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...my daughter is 12 & 1/2 and has been having what is called a bladder spasm for now. Urgency to go after she has emptied her bladder. there is no pain, or burning & tests do not show a urinary tract infection? she has appt. with urologist in 2 weeks. thanks.
Thu, 13 May 2021

For symptomatic relief you can take tablet Solifenacin 5 mg once a day, but it is safer to consult a urologist and undergo tests to determine the cause of the illness first.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gunjan Mishra, General Surgeon