Suggest treatment for dull headache and fatigue with nose bleeding

Well, I m 21, female, in good shape. I don t have a history of major issues/health concerns. The past few years though, I have had frequent migraines that have been intense at times and have caused extensive numbing in my face, mouth, and hands, and nausea for a while afterwards. Lately (the past few months) I haven t had any of these migraines but I have nearly always present dull headaches, just a mental fogginess (haha), extreme fatigue at times, and when I wake up I just feel weak and disoriented. Occasionally I have a small trickle of blood from my nostrils though its never a full blown nosebleed and I didn t blow my nose when it happened and I don t have any sinuses (stuffy nose, runny etc) right now.....
Tue, 1 Sep 2015