Suggest treatment for crippling pain in rectum due to suspected internal damage

Hi sorry to ask outside of the US, but my father of 68 is in crippling pain in the rectum due to suspected internal damage. The hospital here has not done much other than give us Oramorph to take a dosage of 5ml every 4 hours. The pain is becoming more and more severe. He is now on a cocktail of pain killers, but still writhing in pain to get to the next dosage. Originally the problem was internal hemorrhoids, which was treated by trying to shrink them using an injection (sorry I don't know more detail). However this may have caused more damage by constricting the anus and internal muscles so tight the internal damage is unable to heal (so I've been told). The pain is predominantly and progressively worse after going to the toilet. Therefore my father has practically been starving himself in order not to go so often. Can someone advise on the best course of action as this has been going on for 8 months now and I am running out of options.
Mon, 8 Jan 2018