Suggest treatment for chronic diarrhea

I have had chronic diarrhea for over 3 years. I have no other symptoms except iron deficiency anemia (currently being treated w/ monthly transfusions). I've had all the blood, stool, urine tests, a colonoscopy, an upper endoscopy, and nothing has turned up. I'm able to stay hydrated, I eat a normal diet, and have a fairly sedentary to mildly active lifestyle (walk the dogs, housework, etc, but no regular exercise or physically demanding interests). The only medication I take is lisinopril for mild hypertension. 20 mg/day. I am minus 1 kidney due to traumatic injury (30 years ago), and I have a Lap Band for 4 years. Do I need to worry about this? 47 yr old female.
Sat, 3 Feb 2018
Hello

Thank you for trusting HCM

Dear what about your menstrual history?? Have you suffering from menorrhagia??Any history of Worm infestation? Dear iron get obsorption in the duodenum is there any problem to this like vit c deficiency and lack of acidity iron won't obsorb properly lead to anemia.

causes for chronic diarrhea is

1.irritablebowel syndrome
2.inflammatory bowel disease
3.malobsorption syndrome
4.Foodintolerence.
5.celiac sprue etc..

Please get examined the your stool,and upper giscopy. Some times need mucosal biopsy.

Avoid dairy products and peanut. Avoid spicy food and alcohol. use probiotics.If symptoms not improved please consult your Gastroentrologist he will examine and treat you accordingly.