• question-icon

Suggest treatment for cervical spondylosis

hi, i am a 41 yr old male. recently found to be suffering from cervical spondylosis. I used to workout in the gym, and normally go to work on my motorbike. I also used to play a lot of badminton. The CS was detected last month, so it is not very old. I m wondering when can i get back to my old self. I m done with physiotherapy and i do some neck exercises daily. Otherwise my doctor has not advised any medicines. Can you please give me some suggestions. My life without badminton and my bike is turning out to be pretty boring.
Tue, 2 Dec 2014
Hello, Thanks for your query. After going through your query I came to know that you are suffering cervical spondylosis.It is confirmed by x-rays. MRI of spine rule out other causes. Neck exercises, Diacerine, glucosamine sulfate, neurotropics such as methycobalamin and analgesics such as ibuprofen give relief. You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it. Hope I have answered your query.If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
You can also write to me directly on below link:
https://www.bit.ly/askdrsudhirortho