Suggest treatment for blocked eustachian tube

I've diagnosed with blocked eustachian tube (ear ache, headache). Also, I developed bumps and itchy scalp which the doctor said was a staph infection and I am also on Ceph....After 5 days I still have a throbbing head and ear ache and uncomfoftable scalp. I am ready to self-medicate but liquor gives me vascular headaches...
Fri, 20 May 2016
headache and ear ache is due to your blocked eustachian tubes. you need to take topical nasal drops like xylometazoline which is very effective and fast acting . a caution here is never take xylometazoline for more than 5 days otherwise the block will return with increased intensity. use it temporarily .