Suggest treatment for back pain radiating to leg due to degenerative disc disease

back question hello my my,name is Audrianna in 21 and 145lbs and im 5 4. I have serious pain in my back I ve been through physical therapy and tried medication like gabatin or mobic which hasn t helped. Sometimes the pain shoots down my legs and hurts in my hips as well it hurts to bend down to pick stuff up and I cannot sleep at night. I have been back to the doctor and they can t seem to do anything. I ve had mri and other imaging done they told me I had bulging disks and degenerative disk disease and my sciatica nerve acts up if you would call it that. I ve asked for some other type if pain medication but they don t wantbto give me narcotics because of my age but my point is if it will help me and give me some relief then why not? I need some kind of help I m in pain everyday and im tired of hurting I need advice on what I should do...
Fri, 26 Jul 2019