Suggest treatment for anxiety and depression

I've been fighting major depression for many years. I've recently been diagnosed with CFS. The typical drug treatments , antidepressants,sleep and anxiety meds do not work for me. My doctor has also added lamotragene,abilify,we've tried everything over the years. The depression I've been dealing with over the last few years is accompanied with a whole slew of painful and unusual symptoms that i had accepted to be normal. So ' having finally been diagnosed with cfs has been extremely validating and i no longer feel like I'm completely losing my mind. So....having tried all of the conventional drug treatments for CFS,my doctor wants to try a stimulant. She wants me to see my psyciatrist before starting this treatment because I'm still taking Wellbutrin and Lamotragene. I've heard and read a lot of testimonials from CFS patients who have been perscribed Adderall with HUGE success so needless to say, I'm extremely hopeful. I know the use of stimulants to treat CFS is in early stages and controversial,but the life I've been living is no life at all.
My white blood cell count is up so i'm being referred to a hematologist and an internal medecine doctor. Besides the high white blood cells,I've had extensive blood work done twice,been tested for thyroid,celiac and all is normal,
Any advise/
Thu, 13 Nov 2014