Suggest treatment for abdominal pain

yes please, i have had stomach problems for several years now and no one seems to be able to figure out why, i have been to many doctors. I have very bad bloating and i feel like i have to go to the bathroom all the time and i have noticed that having sex seems to make my stomach hurt also, i had a very bad episode yesterday, my husband almost took me to the hospital, my stomach was hurting so bad that i was just balled up and almost passed out from the pain. please help!
Thu, 13 Nov 2014
Hi! Good evening. I am Dr Shareef answering your query.

If I were your doctor, I would advise you to avoid food from outside if you do, as intestinal infections could creep in and give rise to such symptoms of yours. Also your intestinal mucosa could be sensitive to some of the component of the food from outside specially in fast food.
If the above factor could be excluded, I would advise you for an ultrasound of the whole abdomen to rule out any gall stone disease, and also to rule out any pelvic organ infection (PID)/ growth giving rise to the pan during sex.
Till the reports of the investigation are ready depending on the physical findings of a clinical abdominal examination, I would advise you for an anti spasmodic drug, along with a proton pump inhibitor for a symptomatic relief.

I hope this information would help you in discussing with your family physician/treating doctor in further management of your problem. Please do not hesitate to ask in case of any further doubts.

Thanks for choosing health care magic to clear doubts on your health problems. I wish you an early recovery. Dr Shareef.