Suggest remedy for stage 2 cervical cancer

I am a 42 year old woman who was diagnosed with stage 2 cervical cancer on April 1, 2010. I started radiation treatment and chemo a month later. I received 5 radiation treatments and 1 chemo treatment a week for 7 weeks. At the end of those treatments, I was given a cat scan and was told that the cervical cancer metastisized to my lungs. I no longer received radiation treatments but kept doing my chemo treatments afterward once a month until about March of 2011.

During October of 2010, I noticed a new pain developing in my abdomen. Found out tha I had developed radial colitis. I started meds and treatment for that. Shortly after that, in about February of 2011, I noticed that I wasnt able to control my bladder or my bowels at nite. I have never had a problem with neither one even as a child.

Why is this happening? Why can I not control it as well as I did before? Is there anything I can do to help this problem?

By the way, I am 5 ft. 11 and 155 lbs. And as of now, I am in remission.

Mon, 21 Jul 2014