Suggest remedy for elevated alkaline phosphatase levels

Alkaline phosphate was really high when I did my blood test, i was told I was extremely toxic! I believe it s a fatty liver therefore I can t metabolize fat what can I do for that? Is it serious? I eat very good. Only organic food. No sugar, gluten free....
Mon, 5 Oct 2015
Thanks for posting in HCM.
Alkaline phosphatase is an enzyme produced by liver and biliary tract. It is increased in case of liver damage or due to obstruction in biliary tract.
Your alkaline phosphatase is increased due to fatty changes in the liver.
It can only come down if you take the following precautions:
1. Quit smoking and alcohol if you are smoker and alcoholic.
2. Restrict foods rich in fats and oils.
3. Take easily digestible foods like simple carbohydrates and moderate quantity of proteins.
4. Drink good quantity of water.
5. Keep a check on your liver by ultrasound abdomen and getting your alkaline phosphatase levels estimated at least once in 3 months.
Hope the information provided is useful.
All the best.