thank you for posting query @ HCM.
for constipation; advice is as follow:
- ingest 2 tsp pure olive oil early in the morning before breakfast
- thrice daily , take two tea spoon (or one big spoon) ispagula with 200 to 300 mL water
-warm water intake as much as possible
- eat small meals (rich in fiber)
-eat plentiful "fresh oranges" and "pear "
- avoid COLD
milk and yogurt and AVOID junk food(NO burger , pizza) altogether
- mix few drops of lemon juice in warm water. Drink on empty stomach, early in the morning, to aid in bowel movement
- avoid beverages / alcohol/ soft drinks
- do some exercise (push-ups etc) early in the morning
Hope bowel movement would return to normal and in case, "if no effect after 5 to 7 days, then visit gastroenterologist".
any further questions are welcomed.
hope to answer your concern.
wish you good health.
Dr Tayyab Malik