Suggest methods to increase hb levles

I am a lady. Recently suffered by breast abscess . Surgery was done. Reports yet to receive. My Haemoglobin level never crosses 9. I am vegetarian plz suggest me the way to increase hb level. i feel that the problem i faced is only because low hb. i have thyroid problem too. And my period is also irregular.
Wed, 2 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You need to eat iron-rich foods like meat, apple, and dates etcetera.

If you are tired all time, then you might need to start on iron tablets.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Soumya