Suggest medicines for cluster headaches, crushed disc and fractured shoulder

I have Chronic cluster headaches crushed disks in my back and a fractured shoulder . Can you fill heavy duty narcotics. I have 25 + years of medical records. At one time I was getting Demoril shots once or more a week when living in Ca. I live in Idaho can you help ? I am allergic to Diluaded.
Wed, 12 Oct 2016
hi you have 25 yrs of medical records and are taking narcotics. Narcotics are regulated prescription drugs so I will not be able to help you . I suggest that you contact your doctor for any need for such drugs. On the basis of your medical records they may be able to help you.