Suggest medication for insomnia,headache,sleeplessness & muscle pain

I have everyday nausea, light chest pains, heart skips beats, everyday headaches, my body is weak, no energy! When I gym I get sick... Muscle pains, cramps and pains every where, sleeplessness, when I sleep I fall into such a deep sleep that I struggle to wake up! I went for numerous blood test, insomnia tests and every thing that goes with it...! Tests negative and I m getting so hopeless, please is there anything you could help me with so I can feel human again! I love sports but its a struggle!
Wed, 17 Apr 2019