Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Suggest me doctors for Hepatitis C

My uncle has hepititis c and can not find a doctor who will take him because he has a medical. We have tried everything and no one will help. We need a doctor who lives in Illinois or Missouri. If you know anyone who could help him please let us know. He is also a diabetic and has COPD.

Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

hi the disease in you requires the gastroenterologist following are the docs available in your region specified

In the missouri

Dr leslie tucker MD

    * 901 Patients 1st Drive
    * Washington,
    * Missouri 63090

Dr Carl blatt MD

    * 901 Patients 1st Drive
    * Washington,
    * Missouri 63090

IN the illinosis

Dr charles baum MD

    * 1415 West Lake Street
    * Addison,
    * Illinois 60101

Dr donald hoscheit md

    * 231 South Gary Avenue

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

you need a gastro entrologist for the disease

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor