What do wheezing, breathlessness, voice change, coughing and choking sensations indicate post eye surgery?
no allergies, no COPD,
Should resolve soon
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic. I have gone carefully through the details and understand your concern.
It seems that the breathing difficulty and wheezing developed due an allergic component (even if you otherwise do not have allergies or COPD). Treatment is supportive and usually comprises of antiallergic medication and the condition should gradually improve. Taking Montair LC tablet (monteleukast + levocetirizine, prescription medicine) once daily for the next few days should help. Cetirizine is an over the counter alternative that can also be used instead. Also take steam inhalation.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeble voice and wheezing cough
- Lost voice and wheezing
- Wheezing voice with bad dry cough
- Wheezing throat losing voice
- Wheezing and cough
- Baby coughing and wheezing congestion lost voice
- Cough choked on food had wheezing why
- Lost voice and terrible wheezing cough
- Wheezing cough losing voice
- What causes productive cough with wheezing