What do wheezing, breathlessness, voice change, coughing and choking sensations indicate post eye surgery?
no allergies, no COPD,
Should resolve soon
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic. I have gone carefully through the details and understand your concern.
It seems that the breathing difficulty and wheezing developed due an allergic component (even if you otherwise do not have allergies or COPD). Treatment is supportive and usually comprises of antiallergic medication and the condition should gradually improve. Taking Montair LC tablet (monteleukast + levocetirizine, prescription medicine) once daily for the next few days should help. Cetirizine is an over the counter alternative that can also be used instead. Also take steam inhalation.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeble voice and wheezing cough
- Dry mouth choking sensation what is this
- What causes a sudden choking sensation
- Wheezing voice with bad dry cough
- What causes persistant coughing and choking
- What is choking
- Cough choked on food had wheezing why
- What causes choking sensation in throat
- Lost voice and terrible wheezing cough
- Wheezing cough losing voice
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation