Suggest duration of betacap for low BP

i m 30 year old female and since last 15 years i m suffering from hyperthyrodysm and now sometimes i getting low bp problem and dr has suggested me to take betacap tr 40. i want to know how long i can take this medicin and is there any side effects of this medicin?
Wed, 2 Jul 2014
Geriatrics Specialist 's  Response
Betacap has been prescribed to reduce the effects of hyperthyroidism like Tremor, palpitations, and anxiety.
It also has additional effect in blocking conversion of T4 to T3, reducing thyroxine levels and reducing hyperthyroidism.
Treatment needs to be continued till hyperthyroidism is there.
Betacap -TR means timed release. It will be released slowly so that you do not get any low BP symptoms.
Any further queries, happy to help again.