Suggest cure for sickness in the stomach due to food poisoning

Greetings! Brother, I was bitten by dog on 14th January 2014 in the morning around 6. a.m. Around 6.45 a.m I went to clinic and they wiped it. Then around 10 a.m on the day I was given a tetanus injection and started taking antibiotic for a week. Evening around 5 p.m I was given a anti rabies vaccination. I was given anti rabies vaccination for 14 days consequatively around nipple and then after 10 days 1 injection then 10 days after 1 injection and after 10 days last injection. So total 17 injections around the nipple. That means, January - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,\ Feb 6, 16, 26 dates I was given a anti rabies vaccination. On 16th Feb. I had a food poison due to the juice (awakadu) which I was taken outside. Again I was given anti biotic. I completed it. After food poison I feel in my mouth I am getting saliva. Doctor checked my blood they told I have a 108 sugar and 225 is a colostratral. Yet dog is alive and owner of the dog says it is in a good condition. Can you please tell me if possible the reasons of saleva I am getting it. I am also not feeling hungry. If time permits kindly reply brother. With respects, moses
Tue, 29 Jan 2019