Suggest cure for multiple ailments

My symptoms started about 10 years ago when I was in high school. The first symptom was stomach aches and inability to eat in the morning without vomiting. Instead I would have horrible stomach aches, nausea, and dizziness. This was also coupled with interchanging constipation and diarrehea. This has persisted for 10 years and other symptoms have surfaced since. About 2 years after those, faint spells started. Just out of no where, when standing up only, would feel dizzy and vision would start to go from outside in. A sort of grey black color closing in toward center of vision. I would become sweaty and achy all over. Usually passed within minutes but did result in full black out more than once. Was tested for epilepsy and was negative. HAve had no insurance to check since 6 years ago. Now also have headaches everyday usually throbbing and getting random shooting pains from top of head down back of neck that are very dabilitating and also get a strange dizziness or swimming feeling in head alot. I also can no longer watch a tv screen when the shot is panning. this causes immediate dizziness, nausea, and headache. I have become increasingly sensitive to light also. Going out on sunny day always gives immediate headache. Most recently I have noticed an extreme abundance of little red spots appearing on my skin. ranging in size from pin point to half an eraser head size. They are all over my body. They started on my upper arms and chest. ALso, within the last few months I have been waking up with excrutiating chest pains. they are more apparent when up and moving. sitting down and resting helps ease them. I am unsure if they are all related but tend to think that they are all connected. Trying to get a bead on possible causes and where to start in finding an answer, as I have no health insurance and cannto afford to just go to specialist after specialist to try and find something. Any direction, information, help would be greatly appreicated. Thanks in advance.
Tue, 12 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The issue seems to be related to central nervous system with sensory motor lesion definitely require an MRI brain.
* Immediately consult your doc for the appointment of an expert neurosurgeon without waiting for the insurance approval.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.