Suggest ayurvedic medication for severe leg pain

Hi my name sankitha from malaysia, passed 3 months my mother having very bad leg pain, we brought her to many hospital's and massage center but her leg pain getting worst, now she cant walk. please help me to get a ayurvedic clinic centre around kuala lumpur
Thu, 24 Jul 2014
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Assuming that ur mom is more than 50 yrs old she may be osteoporotic. The pain if not relieving may be neuralgia. Ashwagandha powder is generally used in such condition which u can just start 5-10 gm twice daily. Meanwhile all the best u find a doctor who can give u more herbs as per need.