Suggest ayurvedic medication for bone cyst in tibia

i have a bine cyst in tibia that is in medial malliolus. it is not too small and i have pain also. is ayurveda is possible without surgery

i have a bone cyst in tibia that is in medial malliolus.it is not too small and i have pain also. is it ayurveda is possible without surgery

Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**
1. Bone cysts although are benign lesions which develop in both children and adults but treatment depend upon:

. If a bone cyst is not causing any pain or increasing in size, it will be monitored closely through x-rays.
. As in your case, it is moderately large and causing pain, thus initially opinion/ examination by an Orthopedic specialist is necessary to properly diagnose and outline an effective bone cyst treatment plan.