Suggest treatment for mastoiditis
odontogenic cyst, RCT/enucleation, mastoiditis, medication
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the cyst associated with the tooth and pressure in the ear is concerned, these are two separate issues. You need to consult a oral physician and get yourself examined completely to rule out odontogenic cyst. You need to take radiographs like OPG to confirm the diagnosis. If the diagnosis is confirmed as a cyst and the tooth has sufficient crown stucture the tooth can be treated with root canal treatment along with cyst enucleation.
Regarding the ear pressure and positional dizziness, it is not related to tooth infection.it can be secondary to ear infection or mastoiditis. You need to consult a ENT surgeon and get it evaluated.
Mean while for both of these problems you can take a course of antibiotics like amoxycillin and metronidazole (if you are not allergic). This will reduce the infection till you consult the physician.
These are the possible diagnosis and treatment plan based the description of your problem.
if you can upload the images of the tooth in problem, I can give you exact diagnosis and treatment plan.
I hope I have answered your query. If any queries are there reply me back.take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for mastoid inflammation
- Mastoid opacification treatment
- What is the treatment for sclerosis of the mastoid
- What treatment is suggested for chronic right mastoiditis
- Suggest treatment for swelling mastoid bone
- Treatment and cure for acute mastoiditis
- Treatment and cure for mastoid infection
- Treatment and cure for mastoid disease
- Treatment and cure for chronic mastoiditis
- Treatment and cure for mastoid abscess