Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suggest a proper medicine for a long term diabetes patient

hi, this is Ahmed basha, 60 yrs old, suffering from diabetic since 16 yrs old and presently with 300 mg/dl as my PPBS. pl suggest me a proper medicine.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Mr.Ahmed you are suffering form juvenile diabetes, then you must be taking some medication since past past 44 yrs. Please mention what are the medications. If your blood sugar is not controlled by those , then you need to change the dose, or the medication. If you are not seeing any dr regularly, I would strongly suggest that you visit one personally .
Answered: Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor