Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering with urea plasma in bladder and vaginal area. Incomplete cure with Zithromax, Rulid. Are there any alternative therapies?

Dear Dr, I am a 45 year old female facing problems with ureaplasma in bladder and vaginal area. I do have simptoms like urethritis . I took Zithromax antibiotics and now taking Rulid, as well as a vagina antibiotic cream . I would like to ask if there are any alternative therapies for this bacteria because treatment is almost finishing and some simptoms are still there. I don t belive bacteria is gone...My gynecologist suggest next step to have a laser treatment in trachilus and the urologist , a treatment inside the bladder. Do you belive that will help? Certainly I cannot continue living with antibiotics since I am very sensitive and liver reacts in long antibiotic treatments. Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  103 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor