(running nose) or any other upper respiratory infection
if not treated suffiicently can lead to asthma
. Exposure to allergens like pollens, dust, dust, dander , sudden change of climate etc., might trigger of an attack of asthma. Underlying family history also plays an important part. Hence it is important to get a detailed history in order to know the details of your disease and for selecting the appropriate remedy for you!!
Improving your immunity is the mainstay as you cannot control the air that you breathe in and here homeopathy
works by attacking the root cause and making you immune to the allergens.
Currently are you on any kind of medicines for the asthma?
Visit a Homeopath at the earliest as homeopathy has excellent solution for asthma.
1) Practice breathing exercises, which would help in clearing your respiratory passages.
2) In the morning after waking up, refrain from going immediately into the bathroom or coming out of it after a hot shower. stand on the threshold for half a minute. to avoid any sudden change of temperature.
3) Avoid dust accumulation in places your frequent
4) Vacuuming the beds and sofa is advisable, with changing the bedsheets and pillow covers atleast 2 times/week.
5) If you have a pet, do not allow the pet to sleep next to you.
These precautions would help in minimizing the triggers.