Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Suffering from viral fever and cold

i am suffering from viral fever and cold 24,male from 2 dayswht r precautions i have to take and also getting severe body pains
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  1170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to h & m,
as you are suffering from body pains & fever ,homeo medicines like belladona and rhus tox will help you to cure as early as possible.
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you can take salt water garling , tab dolo 650 3 times/day. Drink plenty of fluids and take complete rest for a couple of days. what you need is to take rest- avoid going to work or doing any physical stressful activity. you can apples/ pomegranete. and lots of fruit juice- you can have any as long as it is warm- soups are very good.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response
i am suffering from viral fever doctor give cemifix
Answered: Wed, 6 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If the fever is not improving in 3 days, then it is time to consult the doctor.

Answered: Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor