Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Suffering from urinary infection. Need alternate medication for Norflox complex and cital syrup name is jui and m in Bangkok rite now..but basically from India.. I have cue down with urine infection..I have episodes of the earlier n have taken either Norflox or complex and cital syrup..cital really works for me, but here in Bangkok m nt sure if we would find the same medicines..can you tell me substitute for cital and Norflox that I would find here...
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You can start with a urinary alkaliser- potassium citrate. It should be available over the counter. For antibiotic, ciprofloxacin will help you. But it should be taken after a proper examination by your physician.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Wed, 4 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor