Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Suffering from genetic focal palmoplantar keratosis. Is there any homeopathy treatment?

Hi I am Srinivas from India. I suffer from genetic focal palmo plantar keratosis. My father had it and it has been passed to me, my brother and my sister. I am marred with a son and daughter. While my son in affected, my daughter is free from it. Is there any cure or treatment available in Homeopathy for genetic focal palmo plantar keratoderma? Thanks for your support.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  3 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Please consult a homeopathic doctor for your condition if you have not had adequate help from an allopathic doctor. I think your genetic condition is treatable symptomatically, however if you have lost hope from allopathic doctors, I would like for you to be seen by a doctor you trust. Sometimes, it has a lot of effect on the response to treatment.

I hope this helped. Take care and have a nice day !
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi! Srinivas
Homeopathic treatment basing on the homeopathic way of taking the case history taking consideration of disease related sign and symptoms including physical, mental, emotional or spiritual features of the patients that whole constitute a homeopathic case history. If the treatment is carried out strictly on homeopathic principle that can help to give a long term relief to the patient. As it is genetically hereditary disorder complete cure may not possible So you can contact to any qualified homeopathic doctor who can treat your case successfully.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. because it is genetically passed (mutation) is there, thus best treatment will be genetic counselling or gene engineering, so in order to find any cure/treatment all you need is Psychological support and prevent your body parts from repeated trauma-injury-friction.
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor