Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Suffering from constipation for couple of months. Seem to have excreted testicles today. Treatment?

I have been constipated for about 6 months. I just went to use the restroom right now and I i was trying really really hard to push out my feces. Suddenly, I felt an intense pain and weird feelings like marbles going through me. Then when i finish, I notice my ball sack was all flat! And there was nothing in it! I look in the toilet and see my balls inside my turd! what do i do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
Dear patient, constipation with passage of pellet like stools is seen in irritable bowel syndrome which is a fuctional disorder of the gut, it is not any serious condition but it just upsets the patient too much, it is generally helped by taking good amounts of fluid oralley, doing regular exercise to increase bowel movements, consuming high fiber diet like green leafy vegetables,salads, fruits like pears etc and finally you can consult a gastroenterologist to find out if there is any other reason for constipation and if not then he will prescribe you some laxatives to get yuor constipation releived, wishing you good luck
Dr Arshad
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor