Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suffering from chronic hoarseness. Strennous talking. Diagnosed nodules. Find a cure?

I am suffering from chronic hoarseness and I am a singer,over the last one year my voice is unpredictable,sometimes great sometimes very hoarse and a strain to talk as well.Last week the ENT did a scopy n diagnosed 2 nodules ,can you suggest a cure?I have been advised voice rest for a week and some medicines which I am taking.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. ell the most important cure is voice rest as many of the nodules will resolve by themselves. you will need to met a speech therapist , who will tell you some exercises and train you in using your voice. generally medicines to prevent acid reflux are also prescribed along with voice rest. don't worry , just follow your ENT doctors advice, you will be fine. thanks
Answered: Mon, 6 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor