Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Suffering from chest pain, report shows preserved LV size with Mild Segmental wall motion abnormality. Is it dangerous?

hi doc i have a question my father had chest pain one month ago and doctor done echo and the report of echo shows that preserved LV size with Mild Segmental wall motion abnormality.Over all preserved lv function.Is it dangerous and docor suggest for angiography i dont know why because he have no pain yet because he regularly taking medecine and my father also have diebeties
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
on echo report basis , doctor suggestion is right ( you should go for angiography).
20 % patients of coronary artery diseases not present with chest pain specially diabetic and aged persons.
another reason may be your father are taking anti angina medicines.
Answered: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor