Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Suffering from arthritis at the age of only 24

Hi, my name is Harshit and I am 24, I use to have intense pain in hy hands or legs from 11th standard so for this we went under a general checkup. Then I came to know that I have arthirities. It was nearly 6 years back but still during season change I am having intense pain . I went to doctor he told me to show this to a Rhemutologist, as I am only 24 so this diesese is not supposed to be in this small age. Could you please tell me what shall I so??? Thanks harshit
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Nice to see you again     
age is no bar for joint disease to be rheumatoid,so no harm in consulting rhematologist.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Sun, 19 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor