Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from androgenic alopecia.

I am a boy of 22 yrs. I m Suffering from androgenic alopecia. Help me suggesting some medicine or composition for that? Does hormonal treatment help?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1234
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Androgenic alopecia is the name for male / female pattern baldness, this sensitivity is due to genetic factors and it runs in families. It starts at 20yrs of age. It could be treated using 1. Medicines 2.Hair transplants. Please consult your doctor before you take any medication.
Answered: Sat, 16 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor