Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Guillain Barre Syndrome. Unable to walk, getting worse day by day. Any chances of getting better?

Guillain Barre Syndrome , Our Friend Norman is in the Valleyfield Hospital, and getting worst everyday, he is now unable to talk, They are waiting on any Hospital in Montreal that will have a bed for him, cause they are at a lost , So is this the normal process of this Syndrome . Where is gets worst before it gets better ?? Or should we prepare ourselves for the worst ??
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
From your description, the chances of recovery are less. However, a complete physical examination and investigations with full case history is required to comment on any such grave condition. His treating physician knows the best.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Sat, 7 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor