Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with osteoarthritis, bulging discs, Baastrups disease and Guillian-barre syndrome. Have chronic muscle joint and nerve pain

A few years ago I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis ,bulging discs and baastrupps disease. I also have had surgeries for torn ligaments in both knees. I have chronic muscle, joint and nerve pain . A few years ago I tested positive for guillian-barre syndrome . At the time I was told it wasn t active. Could the chronic joint,muscle and nerve pain I have be caused by the guillian barre syndrome and could I be affected by the symptoms at anytime through out my life?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The chronic pain that you are having is ore likely to be due to osteoarthritis rather than GB syndrome. You can get the medicines for symptomatic relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Sat, 24 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor