Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suffer from erectile dysfunction. Taking medication for BP. Need medication

i have a some erection problem ,i am 40 years old my erection don t last long as soon as i enter my erection goes off other wise my sexual life was good this suddenly started i am staying away from my family so i do masturbate daily i do have high BP taking tablet for the same will you be able to suggest me some medicine for this problem
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
keep ur BP under control. check ur sugar levels. cold water splashes onto ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily. use regain powder with milk 1 tsp twice-morning and night.
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor